Advanced Dental Response to COVIDNew Windsor, NY
Welcome Back! We are elated to getting back to what we do best and that is providing you with top notch dental care and customer service.
Dr. Zangeneh and his team have been working very hard to prepare for our new normal, every team member will be screened upon entry to the practice and they will be in full Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
The office has invested in new FDA approved, state of the art equipment, such as aerosol suction units with HEPA filtration and UV lighting to eliminate any contamination that could be released from the patient during procedures. Hand sanitizers will be placed at the front desk for use upon entry and departure to the office. All touched surfaces will be sanitized with every use.
Until further notice from the ADA & CDC new protocols have been put in place that will protect you as well as our staff. Here’s what you can expect:
**A new patient portal is on the way, there you can access your account to view balances, pending and or current insurance payments, make payments, request appointments, view yours and your families appointments, see your treatment plans and even refer a friend!
- All patients are to wear a face covering when entering and exiting the office.
- All patients will be screened and have their temperature taken at each visit.
- Limiting the amount of patients that can occupy our waiting area.
- There will no longer be any paper products such as magazines and pamphlets in the waiting area.
- We are asking our patients to notify the office upon your arrival via call or text and remain in your vehicle until you are made aware that we are ready to see you.
- Limiting the occupants in the operatories while patients are being treated. That means any spouses, parents and or chaperones will be asked to remain in the waiting area until the patient being seen is dismissed.
- Time spent at the reception desk will also be minimized limiting contact with others.
- All payments will be attempted to be collected prior to your appointment or upon arrival over the phone.
- An option to have a card on file to make check out faster will be presented. Any additional fees and or refunds that need to be processed, will be done at the time of service, and receipts will be emailed or mailed as per your request.
- Treatment plans agreed upon by the patient will be signed and emailed / mailed as per your request.
It is possible to have a chipped tooth and not even realize it at first. Or, you might have pain in your mouth or your lip or tongue on a jagged edge of your tooth. Even if the chip does not affect you physically, it could be embarrassing. To repair your smile and restore your…
CEREC® milling machines have changed the way that dentists fit patients with restorations like crowns. Thanks to the technology, dentists can now make restorations on-site for their patients, making the process of fitting a tooth with a restoration more convenient.CEREC machines work similarly to the way 3D printers work. The ceramic machine makes the restoration…
If you begin to have issues with your dentures or have trouble chewing and biting, denture repair might be necessary. Sometimes, these false teeth can become cracked or fractured. That can cause more complications. The fit might be looser, or the teeth might become misaligned, and these issues can become bigger ones. It is a…
Considering how popular a dental onlay has become, you have probably heard the term. But unless you have had one, you might not fully understand what it is or why dentists recommend it. Whether you need a problem with your tooth fixed now or will at some point, it never hurts to educate yourself about…
Periodontal disease is a stage of a gum infection that can lead to serious complications if it goes untreated. Treatment varies, depending on the severity of the infection. However, it is typically not enjoyable for anyone, which is why it can be helpful to know how to prevent gum infection to begin with. Below is an…