Advanced Dental Response to COVIDNew Windsor, NY
Welcome Back! We are elated to getting back to what we do best and that is providing you with top notch dental care and customer service.
Dr. Zangeneh and his team have been working very hard to prepare for our new normal, every team member will be screened upon entry to the practice and they will be in full Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
The office has invested in new FDA approved, state of the art equipment, such as aerosol suction units with HEPA filtration and UV lighting to eliminate any contamination that could be released from the patient during procedures. Hand sanitizers will be placed at the front desk for use upon entry and departure to the office. All touched surfaces will be sanitized with every use.
Until further notice from the ADA & CDC new protocols have been put in place that will protect you as well as our staff. Here’s what you can expect:
**A new patient portal is on the way, there you can access your account to view balances, pending and or current insurance payments, make payments, request appointments, view yours and your families appointments, see your treatment plans and even refer a friend!
- All patients are to wear a face covering when entering and exiting the office.
- All patients will be screened and have their temperature taken at each visit.
- Limiting the amount of patients that can occupy our waiting area.
- There will no longer be any paper products such as magazines and pamphlets in the waiting area.
- We are asking our patients to notify the office upon your arrival via call or text and remain in your vehicle until you are made aware that we are ready to see you.
- Limiting the occupants in the operatories while patients are being treated. That means any spouses, parents and or chaperones will be asked to remain in the waiting area until the patient being seen is dismissed.
- Time spent at the reception desk will also be minimized limiting contact with others.
- All payments will be attempted to be collected prior to your appointment or upon arrival over the phone.
- An option to have a card on file to make check out faster will be presented. Any additional fees and or refunds that need to be processed, will be done at the time of service, and receipts will be emailed or mailed as per your request.
- Treatment plans agreed upon by the patient will be signed and emailed / mailed as per your request.
You have multiple options if you decide to undergo teeth straightening treatment. Well-aligned teeth improve your smile’s appearance – dental care is a lot easier too. Thanks to the improvements to straightening devices over the years, correcting malocclusion or misalignment is now faster and convenient.Two options stand out for teeth straightening and follow the same…
Dentures are popular restorations that are used to replace missing teeth. For decades, these oral prostheses were the standard for replacing missing teeth, but other options, like implants and bridges, have emerged.Dentures consist of a framework that rests on the wearer’s gums and artificial teeth that replace the missing ones. Dentures are held in place…
Like any form of cancer, oral cancer is a serious matter. If it remains untreated, this disease can cause severe complications, even death. If you believe you may be at risk of developing this condition, pay attention to the typical signs and symptoms. If you get the help you need early, you can manage this…
A dental implant is a long-lasting tooth replacement option for patients who have lost one or more teeth. The replacement procedure involves oral surgery and prothesis placement, which means there is a recovery period. Many patients often want to know how long full recovery takes. Read on to learn more about the length of recovery…
More dentists are using CEREC® same-day crowns as a tooth-restoration method. If you have a damaged or severely decayed tooth, this treatment could be just what you need. There are benefits and advantages to choosing this method over other options. It is useful to understand how the process works and how it is different than…