Advanced Dental Response to COVIDNew Windsor, NY
Welcome Back! We are elated to getting back to what we do best and that is providing you with top notch dental care and customer service.
Dr. Zangeneh and his team have been working very hard to prepare for our new normal, every team member will be screened upon entry to the practice and they will be in full Personal Protection Equipment (PPE).
The office has invested in new FDA approved, state of the art equipment, such as aerosol suction units with HEPA filtration and UV lighting to eliminate any contamination that could be released from the patient during procedures. Hand sanitizers will be placed at the front desk for use upon entry and departure to the office. All touched surfaces will be sanitized with every use.
Until further notice from the ADA & CDC new protocols have been put in place that will protect you as well as our staff. Here’s what you can expect:
**A new patient portal is on the way, there you can access your account to view balances, pending and or current insurance payments, make payments, request appointments, view yours and your families appointments, see your treatment plans and even refer a friend!
- All patients are to wear a face covering when entering and exiting the office.
- All patients will be screened and have their temperature taken at each visit.
- Limiting the amount of patients that can occupy our waiting area.
- There will no longer be any paper products such as magazines and pamphlets in the waiting area.
- We are asking our patients to notify the office upon your arrival via call or text and remain in your vehicle until you are made aware that we are ready to see you.
- Limiting the occupants in the operatories while patients are being treated. That means any spouses, parents and or chaperones will be asked to remain in the waiting area until the patient being seen is dismissed.
- Time spent at the reception desk will also be minimized limiting contact with others.
- All payments will be attempted to be collected prior to your appointment or upon arrival over the phone.
- An option to have a card on file to make check out faster will be presented. Any additional fees and or refunds that need to be processed, will be done at the time of service, and receipts will be emailed or mailed as per your request.
- Treatment plans agreed upon by the patient will be signed and emailed / mailed as per your request.
Can Root Canal Treatment Improve The Health Of Your Gums?
Root canal treatment can help with gums and the underlying jawbone. Read on to learn more about this endodontic treatment. This article discusses root canal treatment and how it can improve the health of the tooth receiving the treatment as well as the gums that support it. Gum and tooth health often go together. If…
Questions To Ask A Dentist Before Getting Dentures
There are many treatments available to restore missing teeth, but dentures are among the most common. They consist of appliances that are usually removable and consist of a base of hard acrylic or metal that supports artificial teeth. Their purpose is to restore oral function so that you can talk and eat more or less…
How Root Canal Treatment Can Restore The Functionality Of Your Mouth
Root canal treatment might be recommended if you have a damaged, decayed, or infected tooth. The procedure is usually recommended when the damage to a tooth leaves its pulp chamber compromised. This is the sealed-off, innermost layer of a tooth that houses its blood vessels and nerves. The pulp chamber of a tooth being opened…
How Common Is Root Canal Treatment?
A root canal treatment is capable of retaining the natural tooth structure and replacing the damaged pulp with a dental filling. This procedure has a reputation of being painful. Even so, many people still have it. If you want to know how common a root canal treatment is, here are the details.Studies show that dentists…
What Procedures Are Used In Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry is a great way to improve your smile by addressing imperfections in your teeth. By learning more about your cosmetic dentistry procedure options, you and your dentist can put together a treatment plan to reach the goals you have for your smile.There are many types of cosmetic dentistry treatments available to patients, and…